11/19/2020 IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
Coronavirus Update 11/19/2020
As we continue to navigate the continuring challenges of COVID-19 and the rise in cases in Madison County, Lampco Federal Credit Union continues to work to balance the health of our staff and members with the personal service you deserve.
In following the federal government's recommendations to promote social distancing, Lampco will be implementing measures to minimize person to person interaction in our lobby.
Beginning Friday, November 20, 2020, until further notice, Lampco Federal Credit Union will limit lobby access to loans and member services by appointment only. Loans and member services will also be available online and through our drive-up as before. Members who have an appointment to enter the lobby will be required to wear a mask, will be required to answer the following health questions, and may be subject to temperature checks.
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours?
Fever or chills
Cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
Fatigue, muscle or body aches, and/or headaches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person with COVID-19 or anyone with symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19?
Are you currently waiting on results of a COVID-19 test?
We request that members utilize the following services for all other common tranctions:
- Drive-Up Service: Our drive-up will operate on normal banking hours. We will continue to offer unrestricted transactions, including loans and member services, through our drive-up. The drive-up hours are Monday through Thursday, 9 am. to 5pm., and Friday 9 am. to 6 pm.
- Night Depository: For your convenience, employees will monitor the night drops throughout the day during business hours. Drops made before 4 pm. will be processed the same day. Night drops made on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. Lampco has two night depositories located at 1815 E. 53rd Street, Anderson, and 5411 Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd., Anderson. Here is a list of our upcoming Holiday Closings.
- 24/7 ATM Access: Lampco offers 24/7 ATM access at our South Branch location for cash withdraws and deposits. There may be a delay in funds availability for deposits made through the ATM. Lampco has partnered with Alliance One, a network of surcharge free ATMs nationwide. Click here to find an Alliance One ATM near you.
- Online Services and Mobile Banking: With our online services and mobile banking, you can check your balances, account activity, transfer money, pay bills, and much more. Enroll in online banking today!
- Audy Automated Phone Attendant: As always, you can check your balances and trasfer money with our automated phone attendant, Audy. Simply dial 765-649-9226 and select option 2.
If you would like to establish a new account or secure a loan with us, please call and make an appointment or apply online at www.lampco.com. Lampco will continue to be here to support our members and all of your financial needs.
The Leadership Team and Staff of Lampco Federal Credit Union would like to thank you for your continued patience as we take measures to ensure everyone's safety.
For more information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.