9/28/2020 North Branch Closing and Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The North Branch Office and ATM Will Permanently Close on Friday, October 2, 2020, at 12:00 pm.
In an effort to streamline services and lower our costs of operations, the North Branch Office and ATM, 525 East Hartman Road, Anderson, IN 46012, will be permanently closed on Friday, October 2, 2020, at 12:00 pm. Your financial needs can be met through our online services or at our South Branch Office located at 1815 East 53rd Street, Anderson, IN 46013.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Coronavirus Update 9/2/2020
Lampco would like to thank all of our member for your patience over the last several months while we navigated the recommendations from the CDC and Indiana Governor Holcomb concerning the Coronavirus Pandemic. We will continue the following schedule at our South Branch Office to ensure proper cleaning and social distancing. If you have any concerns about visiting our lobby, we encourage you to utilize our drive-up or online services outlined below. As always, if you are experiencing difficulty with any or our online services, paying your loan payment or courtesy pay account, please reach out to us.
South Branch Details and Lobby Hours:
Monday through Friday, 10am - 4pm. The lobby will be open from 9am - 10am on Wednesdays for those 60 and older.
You will be asked to remove your face mask until you enter the lobby and have been identified. If you cannot temporarily remove your face mask, please use our drive-up for your banking transactions.
There will be a limit of 5 members in the lobby at one time. To maintain social distancing guidelines, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car.
Loans and Member Service transactions will be done by appointment only. Please call 765-649-9226 and you will be transferred to the proper department to make an appointment.
Drive-up service will operate with our normal banking hours at both locations. We will continue unrestricted transactions in the drive-up until further notice.
You will continue to have access to your accounts 24/7 in the following ways while limiting your exposure to the public:
- Our drive-up banking remains open in full operation. The drive-up hours are: Monday through Thursday, 9am to 5pm, and Friday, 9am to 6pm. We also offer 24/7 ATM access at our South Branch location and night depositories at the South Branch and Administrative Office located at 5411 Dr MLK Jr Blvd, Anderson, IN 46013.
- We encourage you to access your accounts from home 24/7 using Lampco's Online Banking Service or our Touch Banking Mobile App. Click HERE to enroll in online banking if you have not already done so. Once you are enrolled, you can download our mobile app by selecting the Self-Service tab and clicking on Mobiliti. Our mobile app code is LAMPCOFCU.
- Our online banking service offers the ability to pay bills, view your bank statements, and transfer funds. Through Bill-Pay you can also transfer money to/from accounts you have at other institutions using the Account to Account Transfer option. PopMoney®, our person to person money service, allows you to transfer money to others via e-mail or text.
- If you would like to establish a new account or secure a loan with us, please call and make an appointment or apply online at www.lampco.com. Our loan officers will do their best to assist you with your lending needs during this challenging time.
- As always, you can check your balances or make transfers 24 hours a day using our automated phone attendant, Audy. Simply dial 765-649-9226 and select option 2.
The Leadership Team and Staff of Lampco Federal Credit Union appreciate your patience as we continue to take measures to ensure everyone's safety.