2/16/2021 IMPORTANT COVID-19 & LOBBY UPDATE
Coronavirus & Lobby Update 02/16/2021
Madison County COVID-19 7day positivity rates have decreased to levels sufficient to reopen our lobby on Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
It will still be important to follow the federal government's recommendations to promote social distancing. Lampco will continue to implement measures to minimize person to person interaction and maintain sanitary conditions in our lobby. Those precautions will include:
- Limiting the number of members in our lobby to 5. If we are at capacity, you may be asked to return to your car until there is sufficient space in the lobby.
- Lobby Hours will be from 9am to 4pm. Though we will be sanitizing between members, closing at 4pm will allow us to clean and santize all surfaces for the next days busines.
- We still strongly recommend making appointments for member services and loan appointments. We do not have a waiting area available.
- Members will be required to wear a mask when entering the lobby. You may be asked to briefly lower your mask to be identified. You may also be subject to health questions and temperature checks.
- Member services and loans will still be available online and through our drive-up instead of in the lobby, if you prefer. As before, there will be no transactional limits through the drive-up.
The following services are available for other common tranctions:
- Drive-Up Service: Our drive-up will operate on normal banking hours. We will continue to offer unrestricted transactions, including loans and member services, through our drive-up. The drive-up hours are Monday through Thursday, 9 am. to 5pm., and Friday 9 am. to 6 pm.
- Night Depository: For your convenience, employees will monitor the night drops throughout the day during business hours. Drops made before 4 pm. will be processed the same day. Night drops made on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. Lampco has two night depositories located at 1815 E. 53rd Street, Anderson, and 5411 Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd., Anderson. Both night depositories are located on the south side of the building near the drive-up. Here is a list of our upcoming Holiday Closings.
- 24/7 ATM Access: Lampco offers 24/7 ATM access at our South Branch location for cash withdraws and deposits. There may be a delay in funds availability for deposits made through the ATM. Lampco has partnered with Alliance One, a network of surcharge free ATMs nationwide. Click here to find an Alliance One ATM near you.
- Online Services and Mobile Banking: With our online services and mobile banking, you can check your balances, account activity, transfer money, pay bills, and much more. Enroll in online banking today!
- Audy Automated Phone Attendant: As always, you can check your balances and trasfer money with our automated phone attendant, Audy. Simply dial 765-649-9226 and select option 2.
The Leadership Team and Staff of Lampco Federal Credit Union would like to thank you for your continued patience as we take measures to ensure everyone's health and safety.
For more information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.