Upcoming Changes to Lampco Federal Credit Union's KASASA® Program
Effective October 1, 2021, Lampco will make the following changes to the KASASA® Program.
Lampco will discontinue the following products:
- KASASA CASH
- KASASA CASH WITH KASASA SAVER
- KASASA TUNES
The following changes will be made to the KASASA CASH BACK and KASASA CASH BACK WITH KASASA SAVER products:
- KASASA CASH BACK: 1.00% cash back rewards on PIN or signature based debit card purchases up to $200 per month. Maximum montly reward = $2.00.
- KASASA SAVER FOR KASASA CASH BACK: 0.25% paid on balances up to and including $10,000 and 0.15% on balances over $10,000 when qualifications are met in the Kasasa Cash Back account resulting in an average percentage yield of 0.25% to 0.16% depending on the account balance. The non-qualifying rate will remain the same at 0.01%.
- Reimbursement of foreign ATM withdraw fees up to an aggregate total of $25 maximum per month and $4.99 per single transaction incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which members qualify.
There are no changes to the qualifiers to earn rewards:
- 12 PIN or signature based debit card transactions per month.
- At least on montly ACH deposit or withdraw from the Kasasa Cash Back checking.
- Enrollment in E-Statements.
MEMBERS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN KASASA CASH, KASASA CASH WITH KASASA SAVER, OR KASAS TUNES WILL NEED TO COMPLETE A DRAFT ACCOUNT SELECTION FORM BY OCTOBER 1, 2021*.
*If a Draft Account Selection Form is not received by October 1, 2021, members currently enrolled in Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash with Kasasa Saver, or Kasasa Tunes will automatically be enrolled in Kasasa Cash Back.
Disclosures available for additional Details
Federally insured by the NCUA. Kasasa is a registered trademark of Kasasa, Ltd, registered in the U.S.A.