6/08/2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Lampco Extends Our Loan Payment Assistance Into June. Click The Link Below For Information.
Share Draft Courtesy Pay Assistance.
If you have concerns about repaying your Share Draft Courtesy Pay, please call (765)649-9226, and ask to speak to our Share Draft Coordinator. Lampco will do its best to work with you duing these difficult financial times.
Effective Monday, June 8, 2020: South Branch Lobby Hours Only.
Monday through Friday, 10am - 4pm. The lobby will be open from 9am - 10am on Wednesdays for those 60 and older.
You will be asked to remove your face mask until you enter the lobby and have been identified. If you cannot temporarily remove your face mask, please use our drive-up for your banking transactions.
There will be a limit of 5 members in the lobby at one time. To maintain social distancing guidelines, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car.
Loans and Member Service transactions will be done by appointment only. Please call 765-649-9226 and you will be transferred to the proper department to make an appointment.
Drive-up service will operate with our normal banking hours at both locations. We will continue unrestricted transactions in the drive-up until further notice.
You will continue to have access to your accounts 24/7 in the following ways while limiting your exposure to the public:
- Our drive-up banking remains open in full operation. The drive-up hours are: Monday through Thursday, 9am to 5pm, and Friday, 9am to 6pm. We also offer 24/7 ATM access at both our retail branches and night depositories at all three of our locations.
- We encourage you to access your accounts from home 24/7 using Lampco's Online Banking Service or our Touch Banking Mobile App. Click HERE to enroll in online banking if you have not already done so. Once you are enrolled, you can download our mobile app by selecting the Self-Service tab and clicking on Mobiliti. Our mobile app code is LAMPCOFCU.
- Our online banking service offers the ability to pay bills, view your bank statements, and transfer funds. Through Bill-Pay you can also transfer money to/from accounts you have at other institutions using the Account to Account Transfer option. PopMoney®, our person to person money service, allows you to transfer money to others via e-mail or text.
- If you would like to establish a new account or secure a loan with us, please call and make an appointment or apply online at www.lampco.com. Our loan officers will do their best to assist you with your lending needs during this challenging time.
- As always, you can check your balances or make transfers 24 hours a day using our automated phone attendant, Audy. Simply dial 765-649-9226 and select option 2. While our North lobby remaines closed and South operates on limited hours, we will have additional phone operators available for your banking questions, balance inquires, and transfers.
The Leadership Team and Staff of Lampco Federal Credit Union appreciate your patience as we take measures to ensure everyone's safety as we begin to slowly re-open. Please continue to check our website for updates in changes to our banking services.